blueberry thyme pork dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped Pork Loin
- 1 cup Blueberries pureed
- 1 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, Fill a cookie scoop 1/2 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats