frozen mix berry coconut dog treat recipe
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1/2 cup chopped Blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
- Tape bully dog treat stick in an upright position in your popsicle molds.
- Pour 1/4 cup (about an inch high) of the coconut milkinto the bottom of each mold, allow it to freeze for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Puree strawberries and blackberries, add chopped blueberries to puree.
- Pour 1/4 cup (about an inch high) of the berry mixture into the mold.
- Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
- Run warm water around the mold to remove the pops.
- Makes 6 popsicles.