bacon bison swiss dog treat recipe
- 12 ounces ground Bison browned and drained
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped Rosemary
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients by hand until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them a onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a spoon to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.