- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped Cherries
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients by hand until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them a onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.