In my last bagel recipe I mentioned that I would be making some peanut butter bagels next and y’all did not let me forget that! I’m glad the bagels are so popular and I hope theses peanut butter honey bagels satisfy those peanut butter cravings.
peanut butter honey bagels dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon until well mixed
- Add peanut butter, honey, oil and water to flour combine and knead until dough is formed.
- Roll dough into balls about 1-2 inches in diameter. Poke a hole through each ball with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Bake on prepared baking sheet for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate