1 cup pureed Beets
1 teaspoon crushed Flax seeds
3 Basil Leaves, chopped
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface.
4. Cut with a small cookie cutter of your choice.
5. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats
*I used canned sliced beets.