chicken & goat cheese dog treat recipe
- 1 chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/4 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet, press on tops with a spoon to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.