pineapple peanut chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1 20 ounce can Crushed Pineapple drained but reserve juice
- 1/2 cup reserved Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, fill a cookie scoop 1/2 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats