blueberry pumpkin dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds
Oh my Lord! These looks so amazing, I would probably have to try a nibble myself haha! I will for sure be trying these babies for my pups.
They were tasty!
Could these be made into pupcakes?
You could try Vanessa but since the recipe doesn’t contain any baking soda there is noting that would make is rise.