ginger molasses chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- pinch Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the top to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds