Chicken Parmesan Spinach Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped Spinach
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface.
- Cut with a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.