Duck Thyme and Cherries Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 cup cooked and chopped Duck
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped Cherries
- 3 sprigs Thyme
- pinch Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone mold or grease and flour a metal mold.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spoon the batter into the pan, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.