Cheese Burger Mini-Cakes Dog Treat Recipe
- Tall Cylinder Silicone Molds
- 1/2 cup Natural Apple Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 pound ground Beef cooked and drained
- 1 slice Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 pound ground Turkey cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Tomato Paste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and spray baking pan with nonstick oil.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Separate mix into four smaller bowl.
- Add flavor ingredients to smaller bowls, resulting in a beef, turkey, bacon and cheese bowl.
- Spoon mix into separate molds, four small cake total.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine the cream cheese and tomato paste until smooth.
- Ice mini-cakes with piping bag, decorate as desired.