Jeweled Biscotti Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 cup dried Fruit (I used pineapple, cherries, blueberries, banana and cranberries)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 cups Brown Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 bag white candy melts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients and mix, by hand, until well combined.
- Form dough into two flat logs about 2 inches wide and 1 inch high on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes, cut logs into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices back on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until they are dry and crunchy. Allow to cool.
- Drizzle with melted candy melts.
Make sure your melts do not contain chocolate and drizzle sparingly due to the sugar content.