This is another recipe idea from one of my meals, the dogs watched me eat and now they can have honey and rosemary chicken for themselves.
honey rosemary chicken dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Chicken cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Spearmint leaves
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
- Allow butter to come to room temperature then mix with lightly beaten eggs. Once well combined add other ingredients and kneed until a workable dough is formed.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface 1/4 inch thick, or thinner if you can. Cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice. Place cookies on greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the edge brown and the biscuits are crispy.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen bones.