carob cranberry pumpkin dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup Carob Chips
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes, open door and turn off the over. All the treats to cool inside. Refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds