Is there really such a thing as too much meat??
“Too Much” Meat Biscotti Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup cooked and chopped Meat
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients and mix, by hand, until well combined.
- Form dough into two flat logs about 2 inches wide and 1 inch high on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes, cut logs into 1/2 inch slices
- Place slices back on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until they are dry and crunchy. Cool and refrigerate.
I used bacon, ground beef, ground turkey, chicken breast and ham, but any dog safe meat will work.