lamb & spinach dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Lamb cooked and shredded
- 3/4 cup Spinach uncooked and chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice.
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheet and poke with a fork to prevent air bubbles. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.