I ordered a nifty set of Moo mini-cards to look and read like the ‘Confucius Say’ joke fortunes (I’ve even got lucky numbers on the back) so I had to make some doggy fortune cookies to hand out with them.
Maybe one day you’ll meet me on the street, covered in flour and dog drool, and I’ll shove a cookie in your hand and beg you to visit my site!
fortune cookie dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 2 Eggs
- 3 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, making sure to mix well after each addition. Once well combined Roll out dough as thin as possible then cut with a circle cookie cutter. Roll the circles into tubes and fold in half to form fortune cookie shape.
- Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes until the edge brown.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen cookies.