carrot cake dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Carrot shredded
- 1/3 cup drained Crushed Pineapple juice reserved
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice from can of crushed pineapple
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup crushed Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Roll out dough on floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush biscuits with egg and sprinkle with crushed walnuts. Press the walnuts into biscuits, I used the bottom on a glass for mine.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and allow to cool before refrigerating.