1/2 cup Carrot, shredded
1/3 cup drained Crushed Pineapple, juice reserved
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 cup Pineapple Juice, from can of crushed pineapple
1/2 cup crushed Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Roll out dough on floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice and place on prepared baking sheet.
5. For topping brush biscuits with egg and sprinkle with crushed walnuts. Press the walnuts into biscuits, I used the bottom on a glass for mine.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and allow to cool before refrigerating.