carrot banana dog treat recipe
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Be careful to score the dough, not completely cut through.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges brown.
- Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.