These cheesy broccoli biscuits are ‘shot glass cookies’ so toss aside your fancy cookie cutters, because they wont work with this chunky dough, and grab a shot glass (or round cookie cutter) and press through those broccoli chunks!
1 cup shredded Cheese*
1 (14 ounce) bag frozen Broccoli Florets, thawed and pureed
1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, softened
1/2 cup Milk
2 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/2 inch thick and cut with you shot glass.
4. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen small Rounds.
* I used mozzarella because that’s what I had on hand but cheddar, parmesan etc. will work fine,