These cheesy broccoli biscuits are ‘shot glass cookies’ so toss aside your fancy cookie cutters, because they wont work with this chunky dough, and grab a shot glass (or round cookie cutter) and press through those broccoli chunks!
cheesy broccoli dog treat recipe
- 1 cup shredded Cheese
- 1 14 ounce bag frozen Broccoli Florets, thawed and pureed
- 1/2 cup 1 stick Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/2 inch thick and cut with you shot glass.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen small Rounds.
I used mozzarella because that’s what I had on hand but cheddar, parmesan etc. will work fine,
I can see a couple of dog owners wanting to sample these too!