broccoli tomato chicken dog treat recipe
- 2 cups frozen Broccoli thawed and chopped
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten with the flour dusted back of a spoon or bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 6 to 7 dozen rounds