Give your sensitive doggy a tasty treat with these wheat-free sweet potato chicken biscuits. Your doggy and his stomach will thank you. Woof!
sweet potato chicken dog treat recipe
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes cooked and mashed
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup White Rice Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten with the flour dusted back of a spoon or bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds