Didn’t your mom always say to eat your fruits and veggies to grow up big, strong and furry? Who know it could be so tasty.
1/4 cup sugar free Apple Sauce
1 Carrot, shredded
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 Banana, mashed
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Spread by hand onto the prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick and take a pizza cutter and cut the dough into sticks.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.