carrot ginger chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrot
- 1 teaspoon dried Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon dried Peppermint
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds