banana apple liver dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup cooked and chopped Chicken Liver
- 1 ripe Banana mashed
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pat dough onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- 2 to 3 dozen treats
Can I use rice flour instead? If so, should I use de same amount?
Thanks for the help.
You can Christina, the one I’m most familiar with is brown rice flour and you would use the same amount. I hope that helps. Woof!