ginger pineapple chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 15 ounce can chunk Pineapple, pureed with juice
- 1 tablespoon dried Cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.