Make something yummy and gummy with your turkey left overs! This paw print shaped silicone dog treat pan from Hugs Pet Products make these yummy, gummies extra cute.
pumpkin turkey gummies dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup cooked Turkey
- 1 tablespoon Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 packets unflavored Gelatin
- 2 cups boiling Water
- In your blender or food processor combine all ingredients, except the boiling water and gelatin, and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl and sprinkle the two packets of unflavored gelatin over the puree, let stand 1 minute.
- Pour boiling water over the puree and gelatin and mix well
- Pour into silicone molds and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
Disclosure: Hugs Pet Products sent me this paw print silicone dog treat pan for use in this recipe, and one to giveaway!