1 cup mashed Sweet Potato
1 cup cooked and chopped Ham
1/2 cup shredded Cheese
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
2. Divide the dough in half and place on a piece of plastic wrap.
3. Shape the dough into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and wrap each in plastic wrap or foil and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least five hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
6. To bake, slice rolls about 1/2 inch and bake on prepared baking sheet for 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds
The rolls can be frozen for about four weeks, if working with frozen rolls it is best to let the stand at room temperature for about 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.