basil chicken liver dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Chicken Livers cooked and chopped
- 4 to 5 Basil Leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen.