1/2 cup chopped Mango
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon Honey
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen.