Get ready for more gluten free goodness in this four ingredient recipe.
sweet potato cheese dog treat recipe
- 1 medium Sweet Potato cooked and mashed
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Soy Flour
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition. You may need to add water if the dough it to dry, add it one teaspoon at a time until the dough will hold together.
- Scoop 1/2 tablespoon sized balls into prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and Refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen treats.