2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1 pound Chicken Liver
2 ounces Cream Cheese
1. In a large sauce pan poach chicken livers in water until completely cooked.
2. Reserving some of the water and allow to cool.
3. Once cooled place livers, bacon and cream cheese in a food processor or blender.
4. Blend until smooth, using reserved water to thin when necessary.
5. Cover the bottoms of the BestBullySticks beef trachea* with plastic wrap and spoon in the liver paté.
6. Freeze over night and serve.
* No Best Bully Sticks trachea dog chews? Grab some here and while your waiting for them this recipe used to fill kongs and kong type toys as well as bones.