bacon liver squash dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cooked and mashed Butternut Squash
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients by hand until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.