2 to 3 Sweet Potatoes
1 cup Blueberries, pureed
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 tablespoon Molasses
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
2 cups Water (more if needed)
1. Combine blueberries, cinnamon, molasses, ginger and water in a bowl.
2. Evenly slice your sweet potatoes, the thinner they are the faster they will dry but thicker chews last longer.
3. Place sweet potato slices into the marinade and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 250 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/4 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, until you have achieved the texture you want.
Cool and store in an air tight container.