cherry goat cheese thyme dog treat recipe
- 1 cup pitted and chopped Cherries
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds.