frozen kiwi watermelon dog treat recipe
- 1/2 small Seedless Watermelon rind removed and chopped
- 4 Mint Leaves
- 1 Kiwi skinned and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped Kale
- 6 Dog Treat Sticks
- Tape dog treat stick in an upright position in your popsicle molds.
- Puree watermelon and mint leaves until smooth and pour 1/2 cup into the mold.
- Allow to freeze for an hour.
- Puree kiwi and kale until smooth and pour on top of watermelon layer
- Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
- Run warm water around the mold to remove the pops.
- Makes 6 popsicles.