1/2 small Seedless Watermelon, rind removed and chopped
4 Mint Leaves
1 Kiwi, skinned and chopped
1/2 cup chopped Kale
6 Dog Treat Sticks
1. Tape dog treat stick in an upright position in your popsicle molds.
2. Puree watermelon and mint leaves until smooth and pour 1/2 cup into the mold.
3. Allow to freeze for an hour.
4. Puree kiwi and kale until smooth and pour on top of watermelon layer
5. Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
6. Run warm water around the mold to remove the pops.
Makes 6 popsicles.