cranberry ginger pumpkin dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup chopped dried Cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Molasses
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats.