1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
1/4 cup chopped dried Cranberries
1/4 teaspoon Ginger
1 tablespoon Molasses
1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats.