sweet potato cheese dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup mashed Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup grated Cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- pinch dried Basil
- 1/2 cup Spent Grain Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, turn off oven and allow to cool inside with door slightly open. Refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds