Fruit Cake Frozen Pie Dog Treat Recipe
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup dried Cherries
- 1/3 cup dried Pineapple
- 1/3 cup dried Date
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 cup Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use silicone mini-pie pans or grease and flour metal mini-pie pans.
- In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick, cut into mini-pie pan sized circles.
- Press the circle on bottoms and up the sides of the mini-pie pans.
- Bake for for 8 minutes and allow to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all fruit filling ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fill each mini-pie pan crust with fruit filling.
- Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.