goat cheese beet mint dog treat recipe
- 1 cup pureed beets
- 1 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 3 fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, Fill a cookie scoop 1/2 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.