cheesy collard greens dog treat recipe
- 1 cup chopped collard green leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spread dough into prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick.
- Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.