I’ve been sick so I had to come up with something tasty but easy to make, I don’t want to see what my dogs will do once the treats stop coming ..
carob bark dog treat recipe
- 2 cups Carob Chips
- 1/2 cup smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted Peanuts
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly grease.
- Melt carob chips in double boiler or in microwave heating 30 seconds at a time.
- Once carob is partly melted stir in peanut butter and honey, heat until carob and peanut butter are completely melted.
- Stir in peanuts and cinnamon and stir until peanuts are completely mixed.
- Pour carob mixture on foil and spread until mixture is 1/4 inch thick and cool in fridge or freezer.
- Remove and break into pieces that are bite sized for your dog. Store in refrigerator or freezer.