berry yogurt bliss dog treat recipe
- 1 cup pureed Berries any you chose, I used blackberries, blueberries and strawberries
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 2/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix until well combined. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter of your choice. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minute.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Made 55 to 60 hearts.
Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!