peanut butter molasses dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Be careful to score the dough, not completely cut through.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.
Edit: Sherri over at HoundDogMom substituted beef broth, or water, for the milk for a longer lasting and lactose free treat.