This recipe makes three bacon egg cups and it’s best to make a couple at a time as they aren’t as fresh (or taste as good) out of the refrigerator.
bacon egg cups dog treat recipe
- 3 slices Bacon
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Prepare a muffin pan by lightly greasing the side (no need to do the bottoms).
- Fold the bacon into the bottom of the muffin cups and bake for 10 minutes.
- While bacon is cooking whisk together eggs, shredded cheese and parsley.
- Once bacon is done divide the egg mixture among the cups and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve.