We couldn’t let our sensitive doggys miss out on all the pumpkin fun! These wheat-free peanut butter pumpkin biscuits should help tame those pumpkin craving.
peanut butter pumpkin dog treat recipe
- 2 cups White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 5 to 6 dozen small circles.