Peanut butter meet banana … once you guys get together the doggys will love you!
peanut butter banana dog treat recipe
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mash banana with a fork until smooth.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until edges browned. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen dog houses.